Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sullen Saturday Night

Okay here's the thing. If you've read my profile you know that I said I wouldn't post anything about me. The fact is I'm so selfish and I have to tell y'all (whoever is reading) about M.E! So count on reading snippets about my selfish and vain self from time to time.

So back to tonight...A Sullen Saturday Night. I'm bored out of my mind. At 9 p.m. I'm already in my jammies watching Sweet Home Alabama and perusing some blogs of interest. And I got the munchies. I haven't decided on what I'll be having for dinner. Most probably I'll end up downing a couple of pizza slices followed by a cold soft drink. Way to go! Feeding my gut with calories I don't really need right now. It's summer and I need to work on my beach body. Yes. I can't wait to fit back into my sexy bikini again. All the more to feel grumpy tonight.

Meh...let me go find something to snack on until I get dinner.



No comments: